Specific Research Interests
- Planetary Radar Astronomy
- interaction of radio waves with solid surfaces and planetary rings
- remote sensing
- geophysical interpretation of remote sensing data
- wave propagation in inhomogeneous media
- numerical modeling of scattering problems
- electronic systems for data exchange
- At Stanford since 1967
- Member: American Geophysical Union, American Astronomical Society (Division for Planetary Sciences), AAAS, Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society, USNC/URSI Commission J, IEEE.
- Author of over 25 technical papers.